Details of Performance/Event
Requested Hiring Date(s) and Time of Event
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL OF KRETA AYER PEOPLE'S THEATRE (KAPT)
I/We, the Applicant/Organizer, agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. KAPT shall be used for Event(s) relating to community, social, recreational or commercial purpose activities and is subject to approval by the KACCMC only. Religious and political activities are strictly prohibited within the premises of KAPT.
2. I/We agree that my/our booking will only be confirmed upon payment of the non-refundable 50% deposit of the total rental charge. The remaining 50% of the Total Rental Charge shall be paid 30 calendar days before the commencement date of the event, failing which the KACCMC has the absolute right to forfeit the deposit and withdraw the use of KAPT.
3. The full total rental charge shall be chargeable for any cancellation made within 30 calendar days before the commencement date of the event.
4. I/We will pay the total rental charge to “Kreta Ayer CCMC” 30 days before the due date for the use of KAPT. If I/we failed to settle full payment, I/we agree to pay a late payment fee, which shall be 2% per month of the outstanding amount of the Total Rental Charge.
5. Dismantling and removal of all props and equipment brought in by organisers must be completed by 2300. An additional charge of $900.00 / hour for non profit organisation, $1,200.00 / hour for profit organisation and $750.00 / hour for schools / MOE registered institution will be incurred should the organiser exceeds the stipulated timing.
6. I/We authorize KACCMC to list or publicize the Event(s) on its website or in other relevant media.
7. I/We permit Kreta Ayer CCMC to video / record the event(s) or use the event publicity/promotional materials to publicize, market or promote my/our goods and/or services, including the Event(s), in any publication or website (“the Publicity Objective”) owned by Kreta Ayer CCMC or its parent company/subsidiaries. This consent to use is subject strictly to Kreta Ayer CCMC’s discretion and Kreta Ayer CCMC reserves the right to withdraw the use without having to provide any reason.
8. I/We confirm that I/we are the owners of or am/are licensed to use or reproduce the copyrights and other intellectual property rights contained in the materials forwarded to the KACCMC for the Publicity Objective.
9. I/We shall provide the KACCMC with fifteen (15)-auditorium seat tickets (seat numbers L12 to L26) for each date of the booking, at least fourteen (14) days before the first date of the Event(s), upon request.
10. I/We will obtain and maintain for the duration of the Event(s) all relevant governmental and regulatory licenses, approvals and consents that are required for the Event(s). These include, without limitation, the Public Entertainment license, COMPASS License, the Temporary Video Business license and/or the necessary licenses to sell goods or services at the Event(s).
11. I/We undertake that there will be no sale of any products during the Event(s) without the written approval from the KACCMC and/or relevant authorities and any violation will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
12. No food and drinks are allowed to be consumed inside the theatre. KAPT has full rights to request the audience to leave the theatre to finish his / her food or drinks before allow to re-enter into the theatre.
13. The KACCMC has the absolute right to allocate parking spaces, subject to availability, for the purposes of loading/unloading of equipment for the Event(s).
14. I/We agree to remove any posters, decorations, banners or any other equipment that I/we used during the Event(s) from the front stage and premises of KAPT immediately after the Event(s).
15. I/We will follow any supplementary procedures, rules or regulations that the KACCMC may impose in relation to the use and occupation of KAPT.
16. I/We undertake to ensure that no smoking or naked fire or flammable material is allowed on the premises of KAPT except where they are necessary for the integral purpose of the Event(s), in which prior approval in writing must be given by the relevant authorities and the KACCMC. Sufficient suitable receptacles and precaution shall be provided by me/us for the purpose of depositing and protecting the premises of KAPT against the hazards of fire and combustion.
17. I/We hereby indemnify and hold the KACCMC, including its parent company/subsidiaries and its employees therein at all times against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, losses (including consequential losses), costs and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) of any nature suffered or incurred by KACCMC or its employees as a result of:
(a) the use or occupation of KAPT (or any part of it) by me/us or my/our employees, independent contractors, agents, guests, invitees or any other party; or
(b) any damage or loss to KAPT (or any part of it) howsoever caused by me/us or my/our employees, independent contractors, agents, guests, invitees or any other party; or
(c) my/our breach or non-performance of any of these terms and conditions or breach or alleged breach of any copyright or intellectual property rights infringement arising out of any breach or alleged breach by me/us of the warranties provided by me/us.
18. I/We will ensure that no damage or alterations are made to the flooring, walls, structures, fittings and fixtures or any part of KAPT by me/us or my/our employees, independent contractors, agents, guests, invitees or any other party. I/We will bear the costs of reinstatement or repair (as the case may be) of any such damage or alterations in the event the same occurs.
19. If I/We breach any of these terms and conditions, or the KACCMC receives complaint concerning me/us from any governmental or regulatory authorities or from the general public, the KACCMC reserves the right to immediately cancel the booking and/or the Event(s). In the event of such cancellation, the KACCMC will not refund any payments which have already been made.
20. I/We will purchase the public liability insurance to Licensed Area at the minimum value of S$1,000,000 for the Theatre or such other amounts as may from time to time be specified by the KACCMC. The organizer shall ensure that KACCMC receives a copy of the public liability insurance policy no later than 2 weeks prior to the License Period.
21. I/We understand that in the event of any misconduct or unacceptable behavior by any of the artistes or the audience during the Event(s), the KACCMC reserves the right to stop the show/performance at any time.
22. I/We, the undersigned, verify that the information given in this application form is accurate and understand that this application form does not in any way constitute a booking agreement.
a acknowledge that the Applicant has read the Terms and Conditions governing the use of KAPT;
b confirm the Applicant’s acceptance of and agreement to abide by and be bound by all the Terms and Conditions herein in their entirety;
c understand and accept that a binding agreement (of which this Application shall constitute an integral part) shall be constituted between the KACCMC and the Applicant once the Applicant has accepted and agreed to abide by and be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and this Application to book KAPT is accepted by the KACCMC;
d Agree and consent that the personal data provided in this application form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by the KACCMC for the purposes of booking of facilities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislations relating thereto. In respect of disclosure, the Applicant understands that the KACCMC may disclose the Applicant’s personal data to third parties (which may be in or outside of Singapore)